What is Stacking The Shelves all about?
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Ptolemy’s Gate (Bartimaeus Trilogy #3) by Jonathan Stroud
- The Ring of Solomon (A Bartimaeus Novel) by Jonathan Stroud
- I Do (But I Don’t) (Crandell Sisters #1) by Cara Lockwood
- Miiko! Fan Book by Ono Eriko
- Every Boy’s Got One (Boy #3) by Meg Cabot *pdf english format*
- Dixieland Sushi by Cara Lockwood *pdf english format*